by Adam Hewison's book
(President INO.com)
One of the easiest ways to determine the trend in the new year is simply connect the dots.
In this five minute video, I explain how you can connect the dots in each market to determine its trend. Will show three examples of dots.
1. how to determine a downtrend.
2. how to determine an uptrend.
3. how to determine when a market is making a change of direction.
One of the key components I look for is how a market closes on a Friday or the last trading day of the week.
This is when traders have to decide what to do with their positions.
It also tells you with a high degree of probability that the market is headed for the next week.
I learned this trade secret on the floor of the Exchange in Chicago and is one that I would like to share with you today.
I feel that this technique has a lot of validity, particularly in the light of today's volatile markets.
Enjoy the video here!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten