By Adam Hewison
The Chairman (INO.com)
One of the easiest ways to determine the new year the trend is simply the connection points.
This five minute video I explain how you can combine all of the market to determine its trend points. I will show three examples of connection points.
1. determine the downtrend.
2. to determine the uptrend.
3. how to determine when the direction of making the change on the market.
One of the main components of a search, how the market ends on Friday, the last trading week.
This is when traders have to decide what they want to make their views known.
It also tells you the probability of a very good week ahead market is headed.
I've learned the secret of this trading floor of the Chicago Exchange and it is the one I want to share with you today.
It seems to me that this technology has much validity in today's volatile market, taking into account.
Enjoy the video here!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten